Hi, Glad to be here!!

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2007
      Hi there,

      I am glad to join your group. I have been involved with
      Halloween/Costumes Glamorous make up looks tutorials that my husband
      and I produced on DVD. The Halloween Collection DVD is the first of a
      collection we are filming. Check out the photos I posted.
    • Sylvia Rognstad
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
        Could you and others that post photos give us a title so we don't have
        to click on each album to find yours?

        Sylrog