Costumes

  • thekirbows
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007
      To Whom It May Concern,

      I am writing on behalf of the Isaiah Project. We are a non-profit
      organization serving the injustice issues of women and children world-
      wide. Recently we received a request from our outreach team in Perm,
      Russia, who are working with AIDS orphans and underpriviledged
      children, asking for costumes to use in skits and dramas for their
      after-school programs.

      Since we are a non-profit organization we rely on the generosity of
      others in order to be able to meet the needs of those we serve. Our
      request from you would be for a donation of any costumes you are
      unable to sell for any reason be it stitching, size, tears, returns,
      etc. We are grateful for all donations granted and thank you in
      advance for considering our request.

      Sincerely,

      Amy Kirbow
      thekirbows@...