Re: They are still looking for somebody to fill my job in Fairbanks

  • Patty
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007
      Frankly, Tara, I don't think anyone could take your place. Many of us
      took your on line class, and daily refer to the website for help and
      guidance. I know I couldn't hope to have the resume you have.( I hope
      the theatre students at UAF realize what a world class instructor they
      have.)

      When I first saw your posting about a short time replace ment, I
      thought, "Yeah, right!"

      I hope you do find someone, and that you enjoy your time off. If you
      leave UAF, I hope you'll let us know where you go, so maybe we will have
      a chance to see your work in the lower 48.

      Patty in Illinois