RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: They are still looking for somebody to fill my job in Fairbanks

  • Kelley Maxfield
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007
      You know after I sent that I got to thinking I bet it was for a semester. Thanks for the clarification. I hope I didn't offend you didn't mean to. Good luck on finding a replacement.

      Mrs. Kelley Maxfield

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007
        Frankly, Tara, I don't think anyone could take your place. Many of us
        took your on line class, and daily refer to the website for help and
        guidance. I know I couldn't hope to have the resume you have.( I hope
        the theatre students at UAF realize what a world class instructor they
        have.)

        When I first saw your posting about a short time replace ment, I
        thought, "Yeah, right!"

        I hope you do find someone, and that you enjoy your time off. If you
        leave UAF, I hope you'll let us know where you go, so maybe we will have
        a chance to see your work in the lower 48.

        Patty in Illinois