Comm: auctions fabric etc.

  • Diana Wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2007
      Hi,
      I have some auctions up that are related to costume construction;
      textiles, fabric, an antique animal/ tiger hide. (i think tiger, some
      sort of small cat.) etc. More coming tomorrow, trims, more fabrics,
      buttons, pieces of needlepoint that can be incorporated into wearable
      items, more vintage textiles, laces, ribbon, braids and much more
      suitable for re enactment and other costuming needs. Almost everything
      I have is vintage and very nice quality. Right now I am selling with
      very low starting prices so I can clean out a lot of stuff in
      preparation for launching my new shop. Not that my pricing will be
      high after that, just different with collections of items put together
      for fabric artists and costume/art clothing designers.
      Stay tuned.

      http://tinyurl.com/9d3vv
      http://tinyurl.com/eyrka

      I hope this is OK to post here. I didn't see a prohibition to Comm.s
      I lurk here now and then as anything textile interests me and my
      Mother had been a designer and seamstress.
      Plus I love the website and drool over some of the patterns I find
      through there.
      But once I get there before I know it hours have passed.

      Anyway, please come check me out if you want.
      Please let me know if posting a sale isn't appropriate here.

      Thanks so much.
      Happy Hallow Eve.