Re: Secret Servants

  • kissesandpearls
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2007
      It was edwardian want it?...for the men i'd do sack coats and for the
      women i'd do gowns with pinafores or aprons. I did two different types
      for dracula, which was 1898. For the female servants I did long black
      dresses and white aprons, using a victorian apron pattern i found
      online. I alternated between mop caps and little lace head pieces held
      on with combs. Dont have pics from the show yet but when I do i'll post
      them for you.

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "katy" <spw1478@...>