Dictionaries?

  • marymary614
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2007
      Does anyone have a translating dictionary (English-Spanish, or German,
      or Italian, or French) that deals mostly with textile terms? Or has
      anyone seen one, and remembers who published it?
      I found one online (textiledictionary.com), but I would like to have a
      paper version to refer to, and I don't want to print out the whole
      thing.
      I have been able to find dictionaries for chemists, lawyers, doctors,
      and scientists, but nothing related to clothing.
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks in advance.
      Mary Farrell