Re: Red robes

  • Mom IS my real name
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2007
      That's so interesting! I don't know why I assumed that even though
      the issue was heresy and witchcraft it was still a secular court.
      It's important to remember that the early colonists weren't looking
      for "freedom of religion" for everybody... They were just looking
      for a place to do their own thing apart from the Church of England.

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Judith Cataldo"