only a costumer notices...formerly... I vote for red judges robes

  • Paula McWhirter-Buck
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2007
      i get asked that all the time by "other people".
      my standard answer is..."i dont costume a show for the normal people in
      the audience. i TRY to costume for the costumer out there" that
      HOPEFULLY wont be able to find the little piddly mistake to dwell on.
      i'm so excited for a costumer if i DONT see anything "wrong".