Princess Fiona Pattern?

  • Anna
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      This year for Halloween my sister and I would like to both dress as
      Princess Fiona from Shrek. Of course, guess who gets the honor of
      making the dresses...
      My sister would like the blue/silver get-up she wears in S3, i was
      going to go with something simpler; like the green dress from the first
      film. My problem is I can't find an acceptable pattern to use for
      either costume.(need adult sizes, 20+) None of the major pattern
      companies have a pattern for A fiona costume (which astounds me) and am
      afraid i'm going to have to piece together something from several
      patterns. And before you suggest it no, i'm not that talented at
      draping.
      I refuse to buy one of those cheaply made 'costumes.'
      Any brilliant ideas??? Suggestions???

      Thanks,
      Anna