Re: On writing a costume bid

  • gsbse1
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2007
      Wow, That was incredibly helpful! I've been told by the High School director here that I
      should go professional, I've been sewing costumes for the highschool for 6 years now and
      love it. They give me a stipend when they can, honestly I'd do it for free for them, but have
      often wondered how I would know what to charge someone else.
      Thanks
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "catslave54" <zimmermanel@...>