new question/ vacuum board

  • Kelley Maxfield
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 25, 2007
      I was given a 1998 Hi-steam vacuum board model PND 2500A. I have sent emails to the company for a manual on how to run this but to no avail they have not replied to me. I know nothing about vacuum boards and was wondering if anyone out there could help me out and tell me how to run one and what we would press on it. Thank you so much for your time

      Mrs. Kelley Maxfield
      Maranatha Baptist Bible College
      745 W. Main St
      Watertown Wi

      Costume Cottage Supervisor
      Cottage: (920) 261-3891
      Cell: (920) 988-8937
      Hours: Tuesday through Friday
      8:30 A.M.-4:30 P.M.
      Rentals from 2:00- 4:30
      Other hours by appointment

      Cottage location-
      722 Lafayette St
      Watertown Wi

    • Kelley Maxfield
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 25, 2007
        Thank you I have looked and your right that one might work I am going to get a sample and check it out

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 26, 2007
          If your shop is able to purchase wholesale items,
          tuxedo wholesale is the place to go. They do sell
          quite a bit of items for VERY low prices. If you are
          able to purchase wholesale and need contact info,
          write me personally and I'll find it for you when I'm
          at the office.

          Bonnie Dalager
          SCT Costume Shop