Costume "Mistress"

  • michelenokleby
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24 6:42 PM
      I have recently been asked to serve as a costume mistress for a local
      ballet company's production of Nutcracker. I would like to delineate
      my role and responsibilities on paper, so everyone involved has the
      same understanding. Does anyone out there have a sample job
      description or contract they might be willing to share?