Butterflies in my stomach!!!

  • queenmumsie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      Hello all,

      I haven't posted, except my introduction when I joined, but I've been
      lurking and have learned alot over the last few months. Thank you!!!

      My question is everytime I have a major fitting with a client I feel
      sick to my stomach and am filled with nerves. Does anyone else do
      this, or am I finding in my old age I'm just a nervous person.

      I know this may sound silly, but does it go away!!!!

      Diane