storage boxes

  • Sylvia Rognstad
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3 6:33 PM
      Does anyone know where to get large cardboard or plastic storage boxes
      with drawers that pull out instead of lids that come off?

      Sylrog
    • gsbse1
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4 4:44 AM
        Walmart has some that are about 24 inches wide by 12 inches deep I use them to store
        fabric they come in sets of 3 and can be stack 2 high. they cost about 24.00. I find hem
        very durable. Not sure if they'd be big enough for costume storage though.