Re: Mic Pac Belts - disappearing items

  • Mom IS my real name
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1 10:52 PM
      I've never had to keep track of mic pacs, but something I've done to
      help performers help me keep track of similar small things is to hang a
      shoe bag somewhere handy backstage - the kind that goes on the back of
      a door and has several pockets for shoes. I put a sticky address label
      with a performer's name on each pocket and slip in a little checklist
      or reminder of what I expect to find back in the pocket after each
      costume change or performance. That way I know right away WHOSE stuff
      is missing. Extra pockets are perfect for water bottles, too, if
      they're allowed backstage.

      Janelle
    • Erika Nguyen
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6 11:15 AM
        Thank you so much!

        It IS nice to know many of us experience the same problems!

        Best,

        Erika

        ===========================

        Erika C. Miller

        Outreach Director

        The Chance Theater

        "Off-Broadway Theater in O.C."

        714.777.3033

        714.777.3092 fax

        erika@...

        www.chancetheater.com <http://www.chancetheater.com/>

        *2007 Recipient of the LADCC Polly Warfield Award for Excellence

        Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award-winning Musical!
        Sunday in the Park with George
        by Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine

        directed by Oanh Nguyen

        musically directed by Bill Strongin