Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Damn Yankee's BB Uniforms

  • Debra Jackson-Dechert
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Go on ebay...My daughter's high school band sold their uniforms on ebay and they were in a movie called American Pie Band Camp....Brandon High school, Brandon Michigan

      queensno2000 <queensno2000@...> wrote: Does anyone have a good source for renting the Baseball uniforms for
      the musical "Damn Yankees"?

      I'm looking at buying them and it costing me a small fortune.

      Help

      Sharon