Forward from Adele Dienno [adienno@portraitsinclay.com]

  • TheCostumer Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2000
      <adienno@...> =====
      >Dear Tara, I found you on the web while I was searching on the web
      for a
      >person to make a public presentation on costumes of carnevale in
      Italy.
      >Our Italian club has a yearly Carnevale and as a prelude we have a
      >lecture related to the event which is open to the public. Is this
      >something you might be interested in doing? Do you know of another
      >person nearer to Vermont who might be interested? Thank you in
      advance
      >for your help.

      >Adele Dienno
      >Special events chair
      >Vermont Italian Cultural Association
      >
      >--
      >Portraits in Clay
      >
      >Adele Dienno
      >22 Perrotta Place
      >Burlington, VT 05401
      >
      >802-862-2595

      I am always open to giving lectures, however, I usually require that
      my travel be paid for by the group which is asking for the lecture.
      Since I live in Fairbanks Alaska, this means you would be stuck to pay
      for an airfare which would probably be in the $1000-1400 range! This
      is probably not what you want.

      I am not "up" on who is available to lecture on this in Vermont,
      however, I can post to my eGroup, and suggest that you post to others,
      to find a local volunteer who will naturally be less expensive.