  • lynnconn2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2000

      Here's my intro

      Name?  Lynne Connolly

      Location? Warrington, UK

      Mental Age? 30 normally, but frequently 6

      Do you have a web site? No

      What is your main interest in costume? I've studied historical costume for
      many years. I'm a historical novelist and it helps to create the proper
      period. also I make doll's house dolls dressed in period costume and I like
      to pic a year and make them accurate to that.

      What are your favorite Costume Movies?  the Lion in Winter, Gone with the
      Wind, Dangerous Liasons and Ridicule

      What is your favorite historic costume period? Georgian

      What was the worst costume you ever saw at a RenFaire, SCA event? we don't
      have many of them in this country. I can think of a few zips in medieval
      films, though!

      Love,

      Lynne Connolly.