rayon prints and contact lenses

  • Sylvia Rognstad
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2007
      Does anyone know of some good online sites for buying small 1930s type
      rayon prints?

      And I can't recall the name of the website someone on one of these
      lists recommended for buying bloodshot contact lenses.

      Thanx,

      Sylvia Rognstad
      Divinity Designs and Emeralds
      http://www.d-e-designs.com

    • Cat Devereaux
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2007
        >>Does anyone know of some good online sites for buying small 1930s type
        rayon prints?

        Too bad you're not in LA. I know a shop downtown LA that has silk 1930's
        prints for amazing rates, probably better than you'd get rayon.

        >>And I can't recall the name of the website someone on one of these
        lists recommended for buying bloodshot contact lenses.

        I think you might mean this link... go to the bottom of the page for links
        to all kinds of contacts:
        http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/Buyit/ElvenEyes.htm

        -Cat-

        Thanx,

        Sylvia Rognstad
        Divinity Designs and Emeralds
        http://www.d- <http://www.d-e-designs.com> e-designs.com

      • Sylvia Rognstad
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2007
          Yes, I know LA is a great place to shop for fabric. I used to live
          there. I don't miss it at all anymore except when I need fabric.

          Sylvia

          On May 9, 2007, at 5:36 PM, Cat Devereaux wrote:

          > >>Does anyone know of some good online sites for buying small 1930s
          > type
          > rayon prints?
          >
          > Too bad you're not in LA. I know a shop downtown LA that has silk
          > 1930's
          > prints for amazing rates, probably better than you'd get rayon.
          >
          > >>And I can't recall the name of the website someone on one of these
          > lists recommended for buying bloodshot contact lenses.
          >
          > I think you might mean this link... go to the bottom of the page for
          > links
          > to all kinds of contacts:
          > http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/Buyit/ElvenEyes.htm
          >
          > -Cat-
          >
          > Thanx,
          >
          > Sylvia Rognstad
          > Divinity Designs and Emeralds
          > http://www.d- <http://www.d-e-designs.com> e-designs.com

        • Karen
          Message 4 of 4 , May 9, 2007
            try these sites:

            http://www.fashionfabricsclub.com
            just type in "rayon print" in the search. Nearly every swatch they
            put a quarter in the picture to give you an idea on size. I have
            ordered here quite a bit. The only disadvantage is that they don't
            have a sample service, you have to order in 1/8yd increments.

            http://www.fabricsunlimited.net
            They don't have nearly the selection, but they are very nice to deal with.

            hope these help!
            -Karen

            --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Sylvia Rognstad