Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Deflating Costume

  • teela depond
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2007
      this must be the year of "fat-suits" as we are taping tomorrow and using a fat-suit. ours doesn't deflate quite so quickly and was made specially for the costume but i would suggest one of those air-filled tubes for swimming.. they come in all sizes and shapes and a pin-prick would certainly do it ...

      or and this is too weird i know but they get really large and are pliable: a condom. sorry-if i've offended anyone but you can inflate them to a huge size and they are pretty sturdy. good luck.