NEW Costume Rentals!

  • Kristin M. Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Hi everyone!

      I just wanted to let everyone know that I have recently started to
      put my personal costume rental collection online! It is available
      at http://www.imageevent.com/ksnyder740/costumerentals.

      I have just put up a few things today - Choir robes (for rental) and
      Choral Stoles (for rental, purchase, or custom orders) - and will be
      putting up more in the days and weeks to come as I get more items
      catalogued and photographed. I will try to post updates from time
      to time as I add more stock to the page.

      Please contact me at ksnyder740@... for any additional
      rental, purchase or custom order information.

      Thanks!

      Kristin M. Snyder
      Clothing & Costume Designer
      www.imageevent.com/ksnyder740