New York Trip

  • Carole Klinko
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Thank you so much to everyone who replied to my question about where
      to shop in New York. I spent 7 hours in Mood today!! Got 90% of what
      I need, the balance I can order from Connie at Baer. Then I moved on
      to M&J, spent another 2 hours there. All I can say it I'm glad it was
      not my credit card LOL.

      It always amazes me that there are no great fabric stores in Miami or
      even Orlando.....I guess I got spoiled living in Vancouver before
      moving to the islands, nothing as large as Mood there, but plenty of
      great fabric stores to shop at.

      Carole in the Turks & Caicos Islands