Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Carnival

  • Manxminx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2000
      Oh my I see a Circque de Soliel theme. :-) If done in the early 1900's the
      women acrobats would have worn short deeply pleated skirts over tights.
      Typical Circus colors of Yellow, Red, Green and Blue. Good luck
      Manxminx
    • rermisch
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2000
          I work at a costume shop, so I will see what I can dig up in our Library and
          plot collection for you.

          Kimberly