Re: Dying Advice

  • gsbse1
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2007
      Is it possible to remove the sleeves where the caret strip is then try recleaning the rest of
      the bodice instead of dyeing the whole thing? You could then remake the sleeves
      somehow. Just a thought, maybe make lace sleeves that would compliment the bodice and
      add some of the lace to the skirt in some fashion.
      SAM