costume rental software?

  • avgsuperheroine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2007
      I am in the midst of deciding whether or not to bar code our inventory
      now that we have a really good idea of how to do it. We've been
      researching for years, really. Anyway, I need to know if anyone knows
      of a rental program that works well for costume shops. The only one
      I've been able to find is VERY expensive, but perfect. Even if it's a
      program that isn't intended for costume rentals I'd be willing to check
      it out.

      Also note, this is for tracking costume rentals for shows, not
      necessarilly walk in customers or mascots or the like. Any help would
      be much appreciated. So far I've found rental tracker pro (expensive)
      and costume vision (meant for walk in customers).