Re: Organizing costume storage

  • costumemom2001
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 22, 2007
      We will be moving all our costume and prop storage to a different area
      of our building and I am in the process of absorbing any wisdom in the
      area of organizing this new area. It will be 2 rooms, one on top of
      the other with 8 ft ceilings. The upper will be costume storage and
      the bottom will be dressing room and current show storage. I know I
      will need a mirrors,lights,outlets and a shelf area for make-up. Can
      anyone think of things that they could not live without or things they
      never use in their current costume dressing room. Thank you for all
      the ideas in organization. I will be starting to sort and organize our
      large collection as soon as the room is ready. We are starting with a
      clean slate, and as usual a small budget so I would like to include
      the important things we will need. Thanks for your help and ideas.
      Helen