Photos

  • Elli Gull
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2002
      Hi all,
      I have been lurking, following the ongoing corset discussion while learning
      embroidery. The last digest included photos, and I find it very interesting
      to see some of your work, even if it isn't in my immediate area of
      interest. I would love to see more photos, especially in the areas I'm
      working on right now, late 17th century embroidery (mostly for men's
      clothes) and ladies stays.

      Elli Gull