Re:Costume Presentation to High Schoolers

  • j_southwell2002
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2007
      We have a high school theatre festival every year. And we always
      teach a costume class and make-up. We taught a class on scars and
      burns that everyone left. As well there was one on 19th century
      womens underwear and let them try on bustles, crinolines, and
      corsets. They really liked that. And as well last year an
      Illustration class on drawing period looks. Everyone who took the
      classes had a great time and came back two years in a row.

      Jonathan

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "catslave54"