Dracula Book

  • kateholliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2002
      Does ANYONE posess a book called "Coppola and Eiko on Bram Stoker's
      Dracula"???? It's a book with photos of all the costuming from the
      movie "Dracula"! I was too late to bid on one on Ebay and Amazon
      only has USED ones for $250.00!! WOW! The one on Ebay only sold for
      $42.00! I want to buy it SO BAD! And if I can't buy it, can anyone
      here who might have it scan the photos of Mina'a red dress for me? I
      would be greatly indebted to you! I would also like to see some
      other photos of the bustle gowns from the movie! THANKS for ANY info!

      Kate