Re: big hats help

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 7, 2007
      Lucky you! I'm only an hour away from SF, but still have never gotten
      around to going. I guess it's because the show is always running and
      there always seems to be something else to go see!

      Have fun, with the show & the hat,
      ~mary

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, teela depond
      <teelabythesea@...> wrote:

      > i'm heading up there tomorrow nite for the show. attempted contact
      last month with their publicist, etc. but no dice so far. don't they
      have great hats! hopefully i will learn something just by being in the
      audience!

      > Mary hanstar88@... wrote:
      > What about trying to contact the costuming staff of "Beach Blanket
      > Babylon"?

      <snip>