a great source

  • cybertrims2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2002
      Hi just want to tell everyone about a great source for trimmings,
      braid, sequin, Swarovski Austrian Rhinestones, Rhinestone Appliques &
      Rhinestone Banding, beads. Cybertrims also carries strung pearls,
      beaded fringe, Venise lace, sequin stars, APPLIQUES, EPAULETS,
      CRESTS, Embroidered Appliques, frog closures, plexi stones, rat tail
      cording, nailheads, sequin trimmings and beads.
      We have items used for Craft, Apparel,Baton Twirling, belly dancing
      Bridal, Dance Theater, Television and Ice Skating Costuming,
      Mardi Gras. We sell wholesale & retail. All items are in stock on
      premises for immediate delivery.