Star trek uniforms for baby

  • Brad Gould
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2007
      Ok, I'll acknowledge that this is an odd question...

      Does anyone know of any sources for Startrek The Next Generation baby sleepers? I was asked if I knew where to find one, or failing finding one, where could someone find flannette or a suitable fabric in black and a deep red?

      Thanks,
      Brad

      You've got to love those questions that start with, "Hey, you know about costumes..."

    • Curtis
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2007
        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Brad Gould
        <bradleyvictor@...> wrote:

        > Ok, I'll acknowledge that this is an odd question...
        >
        > Does anyone know of any sources for Startrek The Next Generation
        baby sleepers? I was asked if I knew where to find one, or failing
        finding one, where could someone find flannette or a suitable fabric
        in black and a deep red?

        > Thanks,
        > Brad
        >
        > You've got to love those questions that start with, "Hey, you know
        about costumes..."

        I've got a friend who custom-builds ST:TNG uniforms, for sizes ranging
        from ultra-lean to super-stout. I don't think she's tried one for
        babies, yet, but I could ask her, if you'd like.
      • Brad Gould
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
          It actually wasn't for me, but if she would like to do one. Send me her email off-list, and I'll give it to the person who asked me for it.