Re:distressing

  • The Costume Shop
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10, 2007
      Hi, All,
      This may be the last message I will write on Walmart's decision to stop selling fabric. I was told the last time I bought fabric at our local super store Walmart that they are recinding their decision and will keep the fabric area open as usual. The person I spoke to said that she had been informed that she must have misinterpreted the memo she received. She knows she did not . But the upshop of all the people signing petitions and calling the office is that Walmart is now going to retain their fabric areas but will not included them in any future stores that they build. Hope this is the final word on the subject.