Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: make-up

  • teela depond
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 9, 2007
      thank you rev. cleve hall for the lead on facial appliances at burman industries. we're sending someone over there tomorrow! thank you! te

      "Rev. Cleve Hall" <mechagothzilla@...> wrote: Burman Industries in N. Hollywood has some very good quality pre made foam latex
      appliences... don't know if they have fat cheeks though, but you might want to check.
      www.burmanfoam.com. Company was started by EFX master Tom Burman, so the quality has
      always been good.

      Cleve Hall

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "teelabythesea" <teelabythesea@...>
      wrote:

      > i know that this is off the subject but does anyone know of a website
      > or a group that can help me with this upcoming project. i need to add
      > prosthetics to a thin face to make it look "fat" - think: "shallow hal"
      > here on the stage. any help would be wonderful! thanks te

      Teela

    • rosie
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 11, 2007

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 11, 2007
          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, teela depond
          <teelabythesea@...> wrote:

          > thank you rev. cleve hall for the lead on facial appliances at
          burman industries. we're sending someone over there tomorrow! thank
          you! te

          If you are sending someone over in personthen check out Friends Beauty
          Supply in North Hollywood on Lankershim and also Naimies beauty supply
          on Victory Blvd in Van nuys. these places supply the world with all
          forms of make up for the movies and carry a line of premade prosthetic
          appliances.
          love
          rosie
        • cleve hall
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 13, 2007
            Actually, Naimie, who used to be partnered with
            Frend's, split off.. they bought out Burman a year or
            so ago but that location deals exclusively with EFX
            make up supplies, while Namie's "Superstore" is more
            like a Walmart of make up (and, unfortunately, I have
            found that it is rather difficult to locate anyone who
            works there that is very knowledgable about their
            products).

            Frend's, on the other hand, is a great old make up
            institution and has been there forever.

            Rev. Cleve

            --- rosie <rosie_cd2004@...> wrote:

            > --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, teela
            > depond
            > <teelabythesea@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > thank you rev. cleve hall for the lead on facial
            > appliances at
            > burman industries. we're sending someone over there
            > tomorrow! thank
            > you! te
            > >
            > If you are sending someone over in personthen check
            > out Friends Beauty
            > Supply in North Hollywood on Lankershim and also
            > Naimies beauty supply
            > on Victory Blvd in Van nuys. these places supply
            > the world with all
            > forms of make up for the movies and carry a line of
            > premade prosthetic
            > appliances.
            > love
            > rosie

            Don't pick lemons.
            See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
            http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
          • teela depond
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 13, 2007
              thank you. unfortunately, person we sent got the flu(!) during this search and find mission.
              we're back on it asap when we return to town. i'll check out the websites.