Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] 1850s fabric

  • teela depond
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2007
      try knocking on interior decorator's doors for end bolts of upholstery fabric and leathers and then wash it, distress it, etc.. we used alot of it 2 years ago in a production and it looks great on the stage and reads homespun and old..te

      earhtmother <earhtmother@...> wrote: While not really a sewing question this group seems the obvious place
      to go for the information I need. We are putting on Oliver at the end
      of the month & need to fill a "street barrow" with period fabric, but I
      am unsure as to what all we can put in it. While we are trying to be
      as accurate as possible, time is now of the essence so any and ALL help
      is appreciated.

      Elaine

      Teela