  • Manxminx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2002
      Bon Voyage Tara, :-)
      Been to the UK a couple of times myself. There are some nice docents in the
      Tower of London who are happy to talk costuming. Also some nice places on
      the Isle of Man who do representations quite well. I got to play with some
      of the looms where the Isle of Man tartan is made. I am such a fabric junkie.
      Have a great time
      Barb