Re:Santa suit

  • The Costume Shop
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 18, 2007
      If you know a costume rental or retail place or if you are a costume rental business, you can get a Santa tummy from Morris Costumes 1-800-334-4678. It is made like a vest which ties behind. It is two layers in front and is loosely quilted to keep the stuffing in place. We use them at our shop and have had no complaints. Halco of Pittsburgh also carries them. They only do Christmas or Santa suits and accessories. They are $12.00 wholesale. Call 1-800-866-35SANTA . It is made of a lightweight polytricot , curved at the bottom . Some of my Santas wear it inside their pants and others just let the tummy hang over the pants and just under the Jacket. Hope this is a help.