Introducing GetInCharacter.com

  • Ross Feldkirchner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2007
      Currently, we are seeking Advertizers, but soon, this site will be
      available to all as a costuming resource.

      Introducing a New Site for costumers and costuming related businesses.

      www.GetInCharacter.com <http://www.getincharacter.com/>
      <http://www.GetInCharacter.com>

      3 months free

      So if you sell anything related to Costuming, LARPing, Collecting or
      even escaping reality such as , props, jewelry, accessories, makeup &
      prosthetics, wigs, sci fi / fantasy / horror related items, genre toys,
      collectables, or anything else that is related then Get In Character is
      for you.

      So check us out at:

      www.getincharacter.com/advertiseintro.html
      <http://www.getincharacter.com/advertiseintro.html>
      <http://www.getincharacter.com/advertiseintro.html>

      We will give you an extra 3 months if you subscribe and provide payment
      within the next two weeks. A Variety of Payment Options are Available.