Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] WISHING HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007

  • Sherman Talley and Raymond
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2006
      Happy New Year......................
      2007 will be awsome!

    • ecomaas@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2006
        happy new year to everyone in this group. thank you for all the answers, and
        then some. thank you for letting me find people with the same interest, and
        not having to apologize for being a fabricoholic!
        Best Wishes to all my costuming friends, may we all not be overemployed and
        underpaid during the same gig!

        Patty in Illinois
        (anyone need a stitcher?)