Re: Stuffing Question

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2006
      You need to have a structure to base the stuffing on.
      In upholstery, we use springs covered in batting, or foam rubber also covered in batting.
      The best way to stuff a pillow is to use a small piece of foam for the core and then wrap sheet
      batting around the foam.
      I prefer rolled cotton batting, it is denser than poly fill, and gives the pillow some weight.
      If you are going to re-use batting form old pillows, try to find some foam, and evenly spread
      the batting over all sides.
      I will keep is shape and if you use enough batting, you wont notice be able to feel the foam.