  • Manxminx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2002
      Hi everyone... just read the email regarding Yahoogroups.... I read this
      group email thru AOL........ so please pardon the ignorance.... how do I
      check the profile selections thru yahoogroups? Hugs to all and since it is
      Easter. Remember to hug your favorite bunny. :-) Mind you I am an RN who
      loves to wear bunny ears to have fun with my patients. We must WORK so we
      can PLAY :-)
      Hugs
      Manxminx
      Barb
    • thecostumersmanifesto
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2002
        how do I
        > check the profile selections thru yahoogroups?

        Go to http://login.yahoo.com and login using the user name and
        password you used to sign up originally, then go to "Account Info"
        and click on "Edit your marketing preferences" and then uncheck the
        boxes you would like to have unchecked.