Special Olympics Polar Bear Costume

  • flushing3999
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      Ok sorry this is the 3rd time I'm posting with you guys in the last 1
      1/2 years. I work with L.I.Special Olympics in New
      York .http://specialolympicsny.org/LongIsland/home.php
      Each year we have two events a walk and a polar plunge. The events
      raise monies for their training, uniforms, traveling and some medical
      costs. I have been trying to get a polar bear costume made to use at
      these events. After my first post I was offered the costume to be made
      by someone from the group but after a few months of back and forth
      emails the person just dropped out. So up went my second post, which
      again was answered. The member stated that they would do the costume
      for cost of materials and I sent them $200 as requested, that was a
      year ago and the last email that I received was 6 months ago. Ok so
      that is why I'm asking again for help, funds(my funds)are limited, but
      if you have ever had any contact with these athletes you would
      understand why I persist with the request.

      Again Thanks
      Joe Branzetti