STILL TIME TO ORDER rhinestones for christmas!

  • GlimmerCreations
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      At GlimmerCreations we get your order shipped out usually the next morning! So there's still time to order our fabulous rhinestone brooches as gifts for your loved ones. They are even affordable enough for stocking stuffers or even to wrap on top of a gift with the bow!

      Visit http://stores.ebay.com/GlimmerCreations to browse our store and see our weekly specials!

      GlimmerCreations - Beautiful, Exclusive, Rhinestone Jewelry at affordable prices...

      click:

      http://stores.ebay.com/GlimmerCreations