Rhinestone Jewelry on sale now!

  • GlimmerCreations
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2006
      Want to avoid the shopping runaround this year? Want to give something glammourous and fabulous this holiday season? Visit our online store for weekly specials and amazing regular prices for beautiful rhinestone brooches.

      They make great stocking stuffers too!

      Happy Holidays!

      GlimmerCreations - Beautiful, Exclusive, Rhinestone Jewelry at affordable prices...
      http://stores.ebay.com/GlimmerCreations

      click:

      http://stores.ebay.com/GlimmerCreations