Creative Crystal link

  • Costume Gallery
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3 12:35 PM
      This company sells the heat set crystals that hold up to multiple
      wearings and washings.
      Begin forwarded message:

      > From: "Creative Crystal Co." <crystalinfo@...>
      > Date: December 1, 2006 11:11:42 AM EST
      > To: costumegallery@...
      > Subject: $3.00 Shipping Plus Free Scissor Pal!
      >
      > If you are unable to see message below, please click here.
      >
      > About Us
      > Testimonials
      > Press
      > As Seen On
      > 1-800-578-0716
      > Everyday 8am-12am
      > BeJewelers® Swarovski® Crystal Kits & Patterns Iron on Metals
      > Do It Yourself Search
      >

      > ®Copyright 2004 - 2006, Creative Crystal® div Haute Mode, Inc. All
      > Rights Reserved Creative Crystal(s)® and BeJeweler(s)® are
      > registered trademarks of Haute Mode, Inc.
      >

      > If you feel that you have received this message in error, or if you
      > no longer wish to receive these emails, please click here.

      Costume Gallery
      638 Monmouth Street
      Newport, Kentucky 41071
      859-655-9419
      www.costumegallery-newport.com

    • Sylvia Rognstad
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3 1:58 PM
        Is this what they use for figure skating costumes? I was just watching
        a competition recently and was wondering how they got all those
        rhinestones on the fabric.

        Sylrog

        On Dec 3, 2006, at 1:35 PM, Costume Gallery wrote:

        > This company sells the heat set crystals that hold up to multiple
        > wearings and washings.
        > Begin forwarded message:
        >
        > > From: "Creative Crystal Co." <crystalinfo@...>
        > > Date: December 1, 2006 11:11:42 AM EST
        > > To: costumegallery@...
        > > Subject: $3.00 Shipping Plus Free Scissor Pal!
        > >
        > > If you are unable to see message below, please click here.
        > >
        > > About Us
        > > Testimonials
        > > Press
        > > As Seen On
        > > 1-800-578-0716
        > > Everyday 8am-12am
        > > BeJewelers® Swarovski® Crystal Kits & Patterns Iron on Metals
        > > Do It Yourself Search
        > >

        > > ®Copyright 2004 - 2006, Creative Crystal® div Haute Mode, Inc. All
        > > Rights Reserved Creative Crystal(s)® and BeJeweler(s)® are
        > > registered trademarks of Haute Mode, Inc.
        > >

        > > If you feel that you have received this message in error, or if you
        > > no longer wish to receive these emails, please click here.
        >
        > Costume Gallery
        > 638 Monmouth Street
        > Newport, Kentucky 41071
        > 859-655-9419
        > www.costumegallery-newport.com

      • Curtis
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4 2:09 PM
          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Sylvia Rognstad
          <sylvia@...> wrote:

          > Is this what they use for figure skating costumes? I was just
          watching
          > a competition recently and was wondering how they got all those
          > rhinestones on the fabric.

          We used heat-set stones when we did the costumes for the Paralympics
          opening ceremonies. I've used them a lot on other costumes,
          too...they're a little more expensive than regular stones, but I
          consider the extra cost to be well worth the convenience of working
          with them.
        • Kristen Van Fleet
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 8 11:14 AM
            As a skating costumer for National level skaters, I
            use E-6000 with any Swarovski flat back style stones
            for quick adhesion. a better adhesion is Aileen's
            jewl-It, but it takes 2 weeks to completely dry, then
            another 2-3 months to stop feeling tacky. The Aileen's
            jewel-it holds stones better longer, and doesn't have
            the "Cancer Causing" fumes of E-6000. Swarovski
            stones are bettr quality and don't un-foil and fall
            off like the Checko cheapies.

            hot fix is great, but if the heat-gun is not held for
            a minimum of 30 seconds+ per stone, they can pop-off
            the stretch fabrics.

            Cheers!

            http://mail.yahoo.com