Re: Hats, anyone?

  • metholhill
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2006
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "nelkiegrl"
      <nelkiegrl@...> wrote:

      > Hello! I have to make a Nutcracker bucket-type-military-victorian era
      > hat..and truthfully, I have hit a creative bump..no, not a bump, a
      huge
      > towering wall..I am not used to making hats from scratch, I have done
      > it- but would rather try something else. Any ideas? Please!!
      > Thanks..Nikki.

      Hi Nikki, I had to make hats for the Music Man which are similar, I
      used old top hats and just cut the brim off and used cheap costume shop
      Police hat brims to attach to the front of the bucket, covered the hat
      with fabric in the colour I needed and voila! Hope this helps.
      Patricia - Costume Lady Creations
    • nelkiegrl
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
        Thanks you guys!! I feel like I definitely have some options now. I'll
        let you know how it turns out. -Nikki