Webboards?

  • Siebel San
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2000
      Allo all!

      I am looking for web boards that deal with buying, selling,
      and trading costumes online. My small business is slowly
      kicking off, due to business cards and my first publis
      showing. (I make medieval/renaissance/ custom-fantasy
      costumes). Does anyone know of any such boards? Thanks a
      whole lot!

      All the best,
      Jessie

      =====