Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Applying rhinestones

  • Costume Gallery
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
      Fabric-Tac glue works great, too. I love the heat set rhinestones
      from Creative Crystal. They really stick through use, washing & dry
      cleaning.

      Joy
      Costume Gallery
      638 Monmouth Street
      Newport, Kentucky 41071
      859-655-9419
      www.costumegallery-newport.com

    • zonironi66@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 5 8:02 AM
        I think it's called Sticky Tack. My kids used to use it for hanging posters
        in their rooms.