I seem to have lost a post somewhere

  • naughtyteaspoon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2002
      I replied to the Cochin Chinese costume post but I don't see it.
      Anyway, I was wondering about any good couture fashion books with
      many pictures and styles similar to the way historical costume
      books have many drawings of different costumes.
    • Julia Logan Trimarco
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2002
        Most fashion/couture books are more specific? What in particular were you
        looking for? There are books on 20th Century, on particular designers, on
        periods (decades, etc.), styles, men vs. women, etc.
        My local Barnes and Noble always had a few interesting ones.

        Jypsie